Sunday, September 16, 2007

Vivek Chandiramani

I just turned 40 and my kids did a power point slide show for which they managed to dig up the old pic (shown above). The current one (below) was taken at my 40th birthday party on Palawan Beach, Sentosa, Singapore on 1 Sept 2007.
I moved to Singapore from Hong Kong with my family about four years ago and loving it here! I graduated from university (still don't know how!?!) in the states and returned to HK in 1989.
Was initially working in the Computer Industry and then joined Chase Manhattan Bank in 1993, installing systems for our wholesale clients. Got a lucky break in 1994 and moved over to Corporate Finance or as its known today, Investment Banking. Fourteen years and five mergers later, I'm still here, albeit having moved around within IB. My current job is in credit execution and I manage teams in seven countries across North and SE Asia. Lots of travel, which is a pain but enjoyable at times - especially during the winter months! In Singapore, its hot 365 days of the year!

No comments: